Saturday, May 16, 2015

If i were a TECHMAX(Engineering publication) how would you read me ?An Engineer's take on Lang Leav's "If you were an artist how would you paint me ?"(15 mins)

If I were a TECHMAX how would you read me ?
Would you shoot me a glance or in my depths see ?

Would you see my marks and drive away ?
Would you believe my promises to stay ?

Would you stay up all night to learn me ?
Would you change me anyhow or let me be ?

In testing times would you hold me in your arms ?
Would you come back to me at the sound of alarms?

Would you take what you need or take time to discover?
Would you be a one night stand or a passionate lover ?

Would you know my essence or judge me by a number?
Would you dream about losing me when in deep slumber?

Would you really fall for my "pick up" lines ?
Would you defend my honour when the world whines?

Would all of you do all of me ?
Would you find me imposing and set yourself free?

Would you write me little notes so you'll never forget?
Would you always "refer" to the standards the world's set?

1 comment: